My Personal Facebook, deviantART and my YouTube

Don't be a stranger. [=

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Speaking of Dreams...

"I was in a van with someone, and we were trying to get across a bridge that lifts in half. It started lifting while we were on the way up, and by the time we got to the top it was completely vertical so we just toppled over the edge and plunged straight into the water. The van didn't even splash or anything, it just sank really really fast, and all I could see were bubbles. I couldn't breathe and I opened my mouth and yelled your name because I wanted you to know that I loved you and I didn't want you to worry where I was because I had already accepted that I was going to die. Then I died and woke up and it was 4:45 AM."

This was a text that Tyler just sent me. Tehehehehe. YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment