My Personal Facebook, deviantART and my YouTube

Don't be a stranger. [=

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Four - Your Sibling(s).

I'll write each of you a letter. You all deserve at least that.




Dear PaChia,

Being the oldest of five must be difficult. Hell, being the oldest son is difficult. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be the first grandchild.
I know that we sometimes fight, but that's only because I think we're so much alike. While you have such a passion for taking care of kids, I have a passion of animals. I remember growing up and always thinking you were so bad ass because you could beat anybody up. Remember that time that you threw Quincey and Scottie across the room like they were dolls? Yeah...good times. Thank you for always being there for me, and always picking my ass up from wherever I am. And, happy birthday PaChia!

Love,
Anthony.




Dear PaZong,

Being my Gimli, we know a lot a lot a lot about each other. As much as we are alike, we are so different in many ways. You've taught me so much about how to be myself. You've always had such a positive outlook on life, and I am jealous of you. Truly jealous. You work harder than any of us, and you have everything that you deserve. Minus your chub! [= Let's work on being anorexic together. You've taught me how to love no matter how hopeless things seem. You've taught me how to stand up for myself. I get a lot of my mannerisms from you, I think. I'm hot headed when I need to be, and I'm straight forward and to the point. No pity for those who don't deserve it. Cut throat, is what you are. You have put up with me for so many years, and you still do it even when I don't deserve your help. Thank you so much. Gim, I can't wait to see where you end up in life.

Your Gimli.




Dear Angel,

Oh little sister, you are such a trouble maker. I've always seen you as a baby because you're my baby sister. I always will, I feel like. But growing up together as the "kids" of the family has taught me so much about who you are. Tough on the outside, but such a kind soul on the inside. You're as stubborn as I am when it all comes down to it. Sometimes I feel like I'm a terrible influence on you...but then I see what a nice young woman you are turning out to be, and I figure, "Ehh." Hahaha. I remember being such a dick to you when we were younger. I punched you once when we were much younger, not hard, but I regret it to this very day. I regret it so so much. You don't even understand, Angel. I really do. I apologize for being such a douche sometimes. It's only because I'm your older brother and I feel obligated to do so. I love you to death, and would do anything for you. You are my baby sister and I will fight right alongside with you until the end.

Stay a good girl,
Anthony.




Dear Andrew,

My baby brother. The babiest of us all. To you, I would like to give everything that I have. You and Angel, both. My baby siblings...I feel quite protective of you two. If there's a bitch who wants to shank you, you better believe that I'll be right there to kick her in the neck. I love you so very much. I may not show it, but I do. You are such a little shit, but I would love to spoil you and Angel to your heart's content. I would like to know everything about you. I'm sorry for not taking the time out of my life to get to know you any better. I feel like this is something that needs to be done. Don't follow in my footsteps, because they're not good footsteps to be following in. But I will try to show you the better things in life, as I discover them. Stay true to yourself, and don't become a little gangster.

Your older brother,
Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment