My Personal Facebook, deviantART and my YouTube

Don't be a stranger. [=

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day One - Your Best Friend



Dear Tyler Nathaniel Becker,

You truly are my best friend. The best I have ever had. I know you're my boyfriend, but I don't care. I've told you this many times before, but putting it down in writing is always nice as well. You care for me more than anybody has ever thought of caring. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

Luck. That's what I would consider this. Luck. The chance of the both of us liking each other. The chance that you secretly wanted an Asian boyfriend. The chance that I thought you were just the cutest boy I had ever seen. Meeting that first day when you came over to my house was so nice. I remember sitting on the couch watching Hercules with my little cousins. You were in your pea coat, with socks that were too big for you. I remember resisting the temptation to hold your hand right then and there. I know you barely knew me. I didn't care.

You know all of my secrets. I fart in front of you. You fart in front of me. With friendship comes love, but in our case, with love comes friendship. We fell in love too quickly to know what we were getting ourselves into. We barely knew each other, but we instantly connected at a deeper level than most people. I don't know what I would do without you. Don't leave. Ever.

With much love,
Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment